EP042 Reflections on a Crazy Year – The Educator's Quest
This week, we take a look at some ways you can use Google Forms to save time in class. There’s a fun trick for Google Docs. Plus, feedback and this week’s question of the week.
News & updates
- News & Updates
Treasure Chest: Voice Typing
- Use voice typing in Docs and speaker notes of Slides to type quicker
- Tools–>Voice Typing
Boss Battle: Time-Saving Tips with Google Forms
- Administrative Tasks
- Book checkouts, assignment checklists, goal setting, etc.
- Use in conjunction with Autocrat add-on to create Google Docs
- Surveys & Feedback
- Progress Monitoring
- Parent Contacts
- Use Forms and a mail merge in Sheet to send emails to parents for things like tardies, failing grades, etc.
Crew Members’ Board (#8BitCrew)
QOTW: How do you use Google Forms? What would you like to try?
Use the #8BitCrew on Twitter or post longer stories in the comments section here.
- Twitter: @comicsocks & #8BitCrew
- Web site
- Email: email@example.com
- Support the show on Patreon.
Check out my Google Classroom Udemy course.
Music by David Fesliyan (https://www.fesliyanstudios.com/)
- Intro/Outro: “Retro Platforming”
- Boss Battle: “Boss Battle Rock”
- Crew Member’s Board: “Pirate Dance”
- Wrap up: “Game Over” by Patrick de Arteaga
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links to products or services. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.